Visuals play a crucial role in how you portray your personal brand to your customers and clients, and how potential clients see you. First impressions last. It’s important to remember that customers shop with their eyes and will often make decisions based on their first impression of someone.
Personal branding involves influencing the way potential customers see you and view your products or services, which is why personal branding photography can have such a massive impact. Professional photos are an asset and will serve you for years to come. Having a bank of on brand, professional, memorable and bespoke images will not only save you time , it will attract more of the right clients and make you more money into your business.
Here are a few of the ways that you would benefit from taking professional personal branding photos.
- Send them with your press releases. If you usually send out press releases or are planning to in the coming year, professional photos will help your submission stand out.
- Use them throughout your website. Businesses that feature professional photos of real people inspire more trust than those that use stock photos. Real life bespoke photographs, that are personal to you and your brand, also help tell your business story more authentically. Also, the video clips and promotional show reels that your photographer has provided you with will provide real stand out on your site.
- Use them throughout your social media campaigns. For every post or social media communication, you can choose the right image, that will heighten the engagement that post gets. You can also use the graphics, video clips and promotional show reels that your photographer has provided to increase levels of engagement.
- Place them in your email campaigns. Take your email blasts to the next level by including your brand photographs in them.
- Include them on your landing pages. If you rely on landing pages to help you generate sales, adding personal branding photography to them can boost your results.
- Create a killer bio for events. Speaking at an upcoming event? Make sure that you have a professional headshot and branding photos on hand to send along with your bio.
- Make your email signature memorable. Not everybody remembers a name but almost everyone can recall a face. Adding a photograph to your email signature can make it more memorable.
- Add them to your printed marketing materials. If you print your marketing materials on a regular basis, a photograph can be used to make your brochures and business cards stand out.
- Save time. When you’re approached by a publisher, you want to have a professional photograph that you approve of on hand. When you rely on publications to take your photos, you need to rely on their photographers, many of which are students. This is your personal brand and you should have the final say in whom takes your photos. You also save time in the sense that you don’t need to take additional time out of your day for the photos because you’ll already have them at your disposal.
Remember to refresh your photos often so that your personal brand is also reflected accurately.
Ready to invest with me contact me here to book an enquiry call.
I have also created a free guide for you to help your brand to stand out online with a few little hints and tips. If you would like a copy of this free guide you can download yours here.