Have you got your brand identity “nailed”
Brand Identity, What is it and why do you need it?
When I first started my business I thought it was my logo, the colours and the font I used… it’s so much more than this.
Did you know that the easiest way to do this is through your personal branding images.
I was talking with my business coach about this earlier this morning. One thing we both said is that so many entrepreneurs spend money when they set up on a swanky website (just to use generic stock images), a brand new laptop and expensive home office conversion and then promote their business with stock images and phone selfies…
I can understand a little why people do this, I can understand that perhaps you are still lacking in the confidence to do this, but that’s what I am here for, to really help you.
So, before you think “I can’t afford a personal branding photography session” I would ask, can your business really afford not to?
You see as part of your personal branding photography session, we start the process brainstorming your business, taking a look at your marketing platforms to see what is working well and what you need more of. We then to start to plan your photoshoot so that you get the most out of the session. We plan together what images your business needs to promote what you do, who you are, what makes you different, how you make your clients feel and how you help others.
This way, by the time I turn up for your photoshoot we have our plan, you are already feeling more confident and I know what I need to create. This gives me all the time I need then to make sure you feel as comfortable and relaxed.
If you would like me to work my magic for you, you can contact me here.
“A brand identity is the visual and conceptual representation of a brand, including its logo, colour palette, typography, and messaging. It helps to establish a brand’s personality, differentiate it from competitors, and create a consistent image across all channels.”
If you are still not sure that you are ready for your simple solution to getting your brand identity right.
here are some other ways you can try in the meantime until you are ready to get it right!
- Identify your brand’s unique selling proposition (USP)
- Define your target audience
- Develop a brand personality
- Choose a brand name and tagline that represent your brand’s values
- Create a visual identity (logo, color palette, typography)
- Consistently use your visual identity across all platforms
- Develop a brand voice and tone
- Use storytelling to communicate your brand’s values and mission
- Be authentic and transparent in your brand messaging
- Create a brand style guide to ensure consistency
- Use social media to build brand awareness and engage with your audience
- Collaborate with influencers or other brands that align with your values
- Create branded content (blog posts, videos, infographics) to establish thought leadership
- Use customer feedback to improve your brand messaging and customer experience
- Monitor your brand’s reputation and respond to feedback and criticism
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and adapt your brand accordingly
- Offer exceptional customer service to build brand loyalty
- Provide value to your audience through educational content or promotions
- Host events or participate in industry events to increase brand visibility
- Continuously evaluate and refine your brand strategy to stay relevant and competitive.